End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR any Software 4 Schools. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH USING THIS APPLICATION.
Software 4 Schools’ End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Software 4 Schools for the Software 4 Schools software application identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation or application ("SOFTWARE APPLICATION").
By checking “I Agree”, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE APPLICATION, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the application between you and Software 4 Schools, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not click “I Agree” or use the SOFTWARE APPLICATION. The SOFTWARE APPLICATION is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE APPLICATION is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE APPLICATION is licensed as follows:(a) Installation. The Licenser has installed the SOFTWARE APPLICATION and will host the files on a remote web server. You may not copy, redistribute or move the files without written consent from the licenser.
(b) Use. Software 4 Schools grants you the right to use the SOFTWARE APPLICATION on any computer with a web browser and internet connection. Our SOFTWARE APPLICATION may not be compatiable with all web browsers or operating systems.
(c) Backup. You may request a backup of the database files at any time which Licenser will supply within 7 days of the request. We will not release a backup copy of the actual source code which creates the web pages that this application is based on, just a copy of your database. In order for us to create a copy of your database files, your account must be in good standing and active. We reserve the right to delete all data stored on our database after 30 days of your account expiring.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
If hosted with us, we will maintain your database and your application files. You must not remove, alter or cover any copyright notices on the SOFTWARE APPLICATION. (b) Distribution.
You may not distribute our SOFTWARE APPLICATION or resell to third parties. An evaluation version is available on our website www.software4schools.com. (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE APPLICATION, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. (d) Rental.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE APPLICATION. (e) Support Services.
Software 4 Schools may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE APPLICATION ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE APPLICATION and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE APPLICATION.
3. TERMINATIONWithout prejudice to any other rights, Software 4 Schools may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, we reserve the right to remove your copy of our SOFTWARE APPLICATION that you may have access to.
4. COPYRIGHTAll title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE APPLICATION and any copies thereof are owned by Software 4 Schools or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE APPLICATION is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Software 4 Schools.
5. NO WARRANTIESSoftware 4 Schools expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE APPLICATION. The SOFTWARE APPLICATION is provided “As Is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Software 4 Schools does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE APPLICATION. Software 4 Schools makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Software 4 Schools further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall Software 4 Schools be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE APPLICATION, even if Software 4 Schools has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Software 4 Schools be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Software 4 Schools shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE APPLICATION or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
Software 4 Schools
P.O. Box 60785
Irvine, California 92602
By phone or FAX: (866) 757-7226